Hi there! It has been a busy and hectic spring here for us. I am so happy June is here and that Summer is beginning. Our adoption process is moving along, I will post about that soon. But for now, I want to share our 2nd TShirt fundraiser. God Bless The Broken Road was played at our wedding and when I sat down to design our TShirth, that song came to mind. The lyrics are just sweet and to the point and I think appropriate for many relationships.... Especially Marriages and then I realized how sweet this thought is for adoption too. So, with out further ado... Here is our newest fundraising tshirt!! I am so excited about the final design and colors of the shirts! They are made of a super soft and cozy jersey. They tend to run on the small side, so if you are between sizes, choose to order the larger sizes. Because we choose a softer shirt style, all prices from Child small all the way up to adult XXL are $27 and that includes shipping! Adult sizes are available in red, orange, teal and grey. Kid sizes are available in neon orange, neon pink, neon green and neon blue.

If you are interested in ordering, please send me an email with your name, address, phone number, email (nancy.gehrung@gmail.com)
address and of course your order including sizes and colors. Then please submit payment to me via my PayPal.me account.
paypal.me/NancyGehrung
Thank you so much for helping us to bring Emma home!!!



Here are the shirts for the kiddos, orange, green, blue and pink!





















Here are the
adult size shirts... red, orange, teal and gray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment